1. Biogas Project
- Brief Description: For the 1st time ECATU ventured in to biogas by implementing a small scale biogas technology at Cedarville School. ECATU embarked on this BIOGAS project in order to assist the school with energy supply for the feeding scheme that caters for 1007 learners.ECATU identified the need for a technology partner to assist with the implementation of the project, therefore Biogas Power. The technology used for this project is EKO GEA NewGen Biogas Plant (it is expected to produce 4-6kg of gas daily).
- Location/Beneficiaries: Cedarville
- Municipality: Alfred Nzo District Municipality and Matatiele Local Municipality
2. Solar project
- Brief Description: Five household will be selected as beneficiaries for this technology. The project is aimed at providing this source of energy for lighting purposes
- Location/Beneficiaries: Ngwekazana
- Municipality: Mzimvubu Local municipality