1. Soil Cement technology : Interlocking and flat Brick
- Brief Description: Part of ECATU ‘s mandate is to improve the livelihoods of the rural people by recuperating their skills. Therefore ECATU trained the Tsolo community on interlocking and flat brick training in order to improve on the quality of the bricks they are making.
- Location/Beneficiaries: Tsolo
2.1 Net wire and barbed wire Training
- Brief Description: In collaboration with Nyandeni Municipality ECATU has trained two communities on net wire training and assisted them to use the skills that they have accumulated from the training to produce net wire and barbed wire to fence the two pre-schools within their communities and to enhance their livelihoods by selling to the local communities.
- Location/Beneficiaries: Lukhuni and Mthombe
- Municipality: Nyandeni Local Municipality