To be the centre of interaction for poverty and development, and a platform for discovery and exchange of information relating to technologies that are appropriate for rural development and poverty eradication.
- Assist the ECATU community to discover and use resources for research, and to support
- Provide prompt, seamless, reliable and easy to use access to high quality knowledge and information.
- stakeholders’ plans and initiatives for development through mediated, timely and flexible information services.
- Provide open access to rural communities and other stakeholders
- Provide documented information in various formats
- Provide networking platform for people to have access to latest technologies and innovations for rural communities.
- Comprehensive Library services for researchers and all patrons (borrowing of material)
- Study space
- Typing, printing, photocopying and scanning
- Internet provision
- Online catalog (LIBWIN)
- Resource centre open from 8:00 – 16:30 Monday to Friday.
- The Resource Centre will be closed on public holidays, Saturday & Sundays.